Ausmar Homes any feed back

ok but could be better

Hi Bedelle,
I know this was many years ago but I just had to share my experience.
My wife and I built our first home with Ausmar homes around the time you posted this. We were happy with what they did for us but feel that they could have provided a better personalised service. The build quality was fantastic however after now living in this house for 5 years, the house has needed a few repairs since. We met Adrian Chesterton our local builder after he built the extension on our next door neighbors house. just after our house was built. We have since used Adrian to fix the repairs needed on our house and is someone we can highly trust. We have just recently added a beautiful outdoor entertainment area running off our new deck which he built for us. My wife and I couldn't be happier with his level of service.
So in summary, Ausmar were great, they built our house but I believe that if you go for the smaller local builder then you will get better service that's personalised and you wont have to speak to the sales person like us at Ausmar, you will speak directly with the builder. Adrian has a website if you want it.http://www.chestertonbuilding.com.au

Back