Baby boomers in trouble!

What Rudd has planned

Alot of what i posted has been mentioned on numerous occasions in Newspapers, TV and ALP website. Most Australians should be aware of the ALPs evil intentions.

Hey BoatBoy. What do you reckon happened to the missing fishermen?

We had a robust argument with the family yesterday with everyone an expert. Most reckon they are alive and have been kidnapped.

Wylie
by a Russian submarine. LOL

Don't know about any fishermen but the unofficial story on the "grotty":) yachties missing last week is that they simply jumped in for a swim.

Family and friends talk about "experienced sailors" but it seems they were not considered so by their peers. But I dunno.

Ouch.

Whilst Im a youngn Ive still done my fair share of sea hours including decent bluewater trips in the pacific.

Thats pretty harsh, judgemental for something/someone you dont know.

I hope they turn up.

Exactly why I said tough call, had ??? and said probably.

See silly thing's every time we go on the water, every year in the Hobart, and numerous other event's on the water.

Don't know what happened, but that is a fair explanation that they went over the side somehow, and if you don't wear harnesses in sus weather, or take the correct action with M.O.B.situation's people die.

And if you dont follow procedure with M.O.B., or take precaution's you are an idiot........... full stop.

Simple as that.

If they were sitting on an Island somewhere, it was coastal after all, they would have been found by now I would have thought, and if they went for a swim, well it is increadably currenty and notoriously sharky.

but hey, I hope they do turn up, but I aint holding my breath.

What's your explanation?

BB

Alot of what i posted has been mentioned on numerous occasions in Newspapers, TV and ALP website. Most Australians should be aware of the ALPs evil intentions.

thanks goldminer

but i must be interpreting the information differently from you......

taken from alp website.
"Media Statement - 6th December 2006
The Labor Caucus has decided to support the Budget Superannuation package that was finalised on September 5th 2006.
It is in the interests of stability and certainty in our compulsory superannuation system and provides some improvements to simplicity and incentives.
Further measures to boost the superannuation of lower to middle income Australians, particularly those over 45, should also be considered. They gain little to nothing from the current package. A Rudd Labor Government will support the integrity of the changes."

so how did you interpret that to mean "evil intentions"?

while on the subject of superannuation.....do you remember Hewson when the super levy was introduced in 1991.............

"The Government (Hawke/keating) can also do something about its mad compulsory superannuation scheme. We have demonstrated that taxing the business community will create more unemployment. It not only destroys the national savings decisions that have to be taken; it also destroys any incentive for people to prepare for their own retirement and it sends the business community, under even more pressure, towards the wall and creates more unemployment."

i don't think happened, did it?

in fact we now have $1 trillion dollars sitting in super, and businesses are going gung ho.

But it doesn't stop there..........

look what howard promised as the leader of the opposition...........

"Mr HOWARD (Bennelong-Leader of the Opposition

the Opposition remains committed to the scrapping of the Hawke capital gains tax, the throwing out of the Hawke Government's fringe benefits tax and the repeal of the Hawke Government's tax on lump sum superannuation. All of these taxes hit hardest at the productive element of the Australian economy and are excessively harsh on small businesses, the self-employed and the battling Australian farmer."

well, one out of three ain't bad........................

some of us only see what we want to see..........

hi Goldminer

while i am no fan of the ALP, Too be fair, i also could not remember any talk of Rudd rolling back super changes?
Do you have any links to any articles on them rolling back?

Getting facts wrong in a election year could be a red rag to a bull i reckon.
I hope none of the pollies make any mega gaffes, but i am sure they will, becomes very much a chess game.

cheers

Back