Baby countdown

Only 5 days to Xmas but our family has a seperate countdown ... no not our development which has been delayed by a month. It's our 3rd child ... he's due on 23rd ... but seems to be in no great hurry to enter the world. Can't say I blame him ... it's bloody cold here recently, max 5 C. As with the our first 2, girls, the wife is delivering at home again.

Will keep you posted on developments.

Happy days Patosan!
Enjoy no. 3- adds to the workload but they are worth it all :)
My third child is a true gift from heaven :)

Well he was late ... but when he decided to come he didn't waste too much time.
Around 02:30 Xmas Day morning our 3rd was born, our 1st boy.
A healthy 3.43 kg and 52.5 cm.
I'm still tired ... why do all ours come at night ?
33051225zmSm_65-med.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
congratulations and double congrats on the quickie - mine decided to take all night, all day and the next night - 26 hours in total (not that i remember).

what a wonderful christmas present and many happy memories to come. don't forgot to give you wife "time out" each day - even if it's only 30 minutes after you come home for work. for a busy mother that time for self is incrediably precious and can be the best gift you can ever give.

love to all

Congratulations Patosan.

Christmas time will always be a special occasion in your household.

Does this mean you have to buy extra presents being a combined Chrissy/Birthday in the future ;) :)

Regards
Marty

asy said:
OH, by the way, what's his NAME???
QUOTE]
I've been a bit slow in this area. My wife gave me a list of names she dug up, Japanese, but none jumped out at me. Mother in-law like "Go" ... but that would be just too strange back in Oz.
Our 2 girls are Yurika & Sakura meaning "beautiful lily" & "cherry blossom".
Someone mentioned "Daiki" meaning big tree, since the girls names are flowers.

The girls don't have a 2nd name, as in typical Japanese style, but we are thinking of giving him a Japanese 1st name & a western 2nd name. We have 2 weeks to decide but hopefully will nail it in the next 2 days.

33051225zzzaSm80-med.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on the birth of your baby boy!

I love the family portrait you posted. How beautiful to see your wife surrounded by your family at such a precious time.

Enjoy these precious newborn moments & times of family adjustments. They pass so incredibly quickly..... :)

Back