Back to the Buffer.. (Any GTS fans?)

Thought id return to my passion this year, had enough of 'workin for the man', I ve turned my garage into a detailing studio but I mainly do mobile work

Here's a GTS Monaro I just completed a light 4hr buff and polish on, Finished in a one of my best swissvax waxes.

It had some minor swirling that could be seen under my lights from poor washing method which I manage to fix up using a process involving different polishing pads and compounds

The customer was very happy with the result and I booked his neighbours new Range Rover in while I was there. :)

Very nice.

You don't want to do my black FPV BA GT do you ?

For a car that spends most of its time in the garage and having used a RO polisher every 6 months with good waxes and sealants, I just can't seem to get that wow factor that an experienced detailer can.

Well done

Noice !! Shame he doesn't have original wheels on it tough.

Ex and I have had 2 Munro's an Hk and an HG Got rid of them when we had babies. It was too hard getting the kid in the baby seat.

Noice !! Shame he doesn't have original wheels on it tough.

Yes, my thoughts exactly.

Some cars look good with ultrs-low profile tyres. IMHO they are > mid-1980s. The designs of the wheel arches etc need a thick strip of black rubber around the wheel to look right.

Yes, a lot say the same about the wheels but the owner is only young.. it could have easily have been a skyline

The simmons are up in the loft apparently..

Back