• No

Votes: 34 48.6%
  • Yes due to the AFP's involvement

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • No, they were going to do it anyway

Votes: 7 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The one item I would like to see happen is for these 2 gentlemen,,, spill all the data, and who is above them,,maybe just maybe that will give them "TIME" ..the dogs above them that will go on too do this again and again to several different poor people will never stop,unless when people tunnel into the future and look back at where the problem started.

Masterminds living the life of luxury!
http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...e-mastermind-living-in-luxury-after-lotto-win

I think you're right. I bet that's what they're working on behind the scenes.

I hope you are right. It must be extremely hard to get to the top of the pyramid for law enforcement agencies. The 2 now awaiting execution would possibly be middle to low order in the overall scheme of the Empire. The money made from these "empires" is astronomical. They would have many safeguards in place to keep the Empire running along smoothly. The 2 facing execution were really only pawns in a massive worldwide business.

I am against the death penalty as mentioned many times. however.....

If we are to exist as good neighbours with 200 million Muslims, do we need to accept Indonesia's right to have the death penalty?? Or do we require its 90 per cent Muslim population to change their views??

MTR

We need to accept their sovereignty but can still try to influence their policy. Of course this needs to be done very carefully.

We need to accept their sovereignty but can still try to influence their policy. Of course this needs to be done very carefully.

Ed, what would the reaction be if Indonesia tried to influence Australian policy albeit carefully.

Unfortunately it needs a world condemnation and this will not occur whilst the superpower countries themselves have the death penalty.

Ed
That would be good, but that would be like trying to convince Catholics that being gay is OK

MTR:)

It's a slow process. It has taken the Catholics hundreds, or thousands or years to move from gays should be executed to gays are not executed. It may take another few hundred years to say gays are tolerated.

It's a slow process. It has taken the Catholics hundreds, or thousands or years to move from gays should be executed to gays are not executed. It may take another few hundred years to say gays are tolerated.

Well, I wont be around, perhaps most of us wont so it wont matter;)

A fly on an elephants ***. Never heard this before, I am going to use it in future:p

Isn't it just the Pope and a heap of bishops and priests and what not who are against gays? Nearly half the people I associate with are catholics, some even church going, and I think nearly all of them accept gays just like anyone else in society.

And of course we know that heaps of priests are gay themselves, a higher percentage than the general population.

See ya's.

Last edited:
Isn't it just the Pope and a heap of bishops and priests and what not who are against gays?
Just another illustration of how so many religions are tens of centuries behind the times, and counter-productive in a lot of ways to an enlightened and tolerant society.

Give me Atheism any day.

Nearly half the people I associate with are catholics, some even church going, and I think nearly all of them accept gays just like anyone else in society.

you'd be surprised at how very inaccurate this statement is in the circles i operate in.

i know i was surprised.

you'd be surprised at how very inaccurate this statement is in the circles i operate in.

i know i was surprised.

Yeah righto? I'm surprised at that too. My catholic friends are hardly what anyone would call good catholics. They'd use contraceptives for example, even the church going ones.

See ya's.

Yeah righto? I'm surprised at that too. My catholic friends are hardly what anyone would call good catholics. They'd use contraceptives for example, even the church going ones.

See ya's.
That would be with the mistress/lover and not the spouse, I presume? :D

Coupla Hail Marys and away ye go.

Poll is closed but I would've voted #3, yes due to the AFP's involvement.
The AFP should be deeply ashamed of themselves. What a **** up.

Poll is closed but I would've voted #3, yes due to the AFP's involvement.
The AFP should be deeply ashamed of themselves. What a **** up.
I would wager the AFP would not lose a second of sleep.

The cops are exposed to humans at their worst every single day, and generally become hardened and cynical as they get older. Occupational hazard I'd say.

No; they would be thinking; good riddance.

If anything; they'd be spewing they haven't been able to uncover the higher-ups in the operation.

I would wager the AFP would not lose a second of sleep.

The cops are exposed to humans at their worst every single day, and generally become hardened and cynical as they get older. Occupational hazard I'd say.

No; they would be thinking; good riddance.

If anything; they'd be spewing they haven't been able to uncover the higher-ups in the operation.

You're probably right which confirms they are *******s and low life ****s. My friend is ex AFP and says they are all sub human dregs. I bet if one of them discovered one of the mules was their child, then they wouldn't have informed Indo authorities if they knew there was a risk of death sentence. Agree with uncovering higher ups but not the mules.

You're probably right which confirms they are *******s and low life ****s. My friend is ex AFP and says they are all sub human dregs. I bet if one of them discovered one of the mules was their child, then they wouldn't have informed Indo authorities if they knew there was a risk of death sentence. Agree with uncovering higher ups but not the mules.
Extremely harsh.

I know a few cops, and from my experience; they are very unappreciated by the wider community.

Your post is a small illustration of that.

They can't win; stop the flow of drugs and still cop a blast from you lot..

I'll bet there will be plenty of pats on their back if they happen to foil a beheading about to occur somewhere in Aus though.

You might blame the AFP, but noone made those two blokes do what they did - more than once as well.

We can feel sorry for them; but let us not victimise the perpetrators and demonise the law.

That is becoming far too big a trend in this Country.

Who would be a cop?

You get no thanks, and get paid cr@p for the responsibility they have and danger they face.

I'll bet most of this forum earn more, and never get in danger once from their job, or have to work shifts, or weekends and public holidays, or get spat on, or threatened, or accused of "excessive force", etc.

They are not the @rseholes; we - the wider public - are....otherwise we wouldn't need them.

Last edited:
It's not harsh. The AFP should be hanging their heads in absolute shame for their despicable actions in sending 2 men to their deaths when they could have arrested them in Oz. I've got friends who work as cops and they earn excellent money with great conditions and pensions. They also tell me it feels good to be in a position of power and get away with things the public would be arrested for.

Back