Bankwest serviceability calculator

Hey all,
Does Bankwest have a proper serviceability calculator available?
Their online tools are very basic and the serviceability one is basically how much your repayments would be. It does not even ask about any expenses.
If they do could someone send the link or upload it?

If not can anyone recommend or send through a good generic one.

Cheers

They've got one that brokers/bankers use but it can't be distributed to the general public.

Cheers

Jamie

Thanks Jamie, I thought so. I was hoping to use it for an assignment I have.
Do you have any non branded basic ones you could recommend? It doesnot have to be overly complex.

Cheers

Thanks Jamie, I thought so. I was hoping to use it for an assignment I have.
Do you have any non branded basic ones you could recommend? It doesnot have to be overly complex.

Cheers

What sort of assignment?

If it's for a cert IV in broking the course provider should be able to provide you with one - or if you've got a mentor lined up, they should be able to assist.

Cheers

Jamie

If you want a generic calculator, go to the Genworth website, I think there's one there. Lenders will use their own individual calculators, but it should meet any needs for an assignment.

What sort of assignment?

If it's for a cert IV in broking the course provider should be able to provide you with one - or if you've got a mentor lined up, they should be able to assist.

Cheers

Jamie

They do provide some serviceability calculators but not for Bankwest unfortunately. I do have a mentor lined up but she is currently on leave but I will send her an email.

Could I just ask though that given Bankwest and a division of Commonwealth bank do they have similar lending criteria?

Could I just ask though that given Bankwest and a division of Commonwealth bank do they have similar lending criteria?

Nope they don't - totally different.

I'd just use the example one they provided and if your assignment is specific to a bankwest deal then just pretend that the example one is for BWA.

Cheers

Jamie

BW and CBA are not even close in their calculators or assessment policy, nor their business practices.

Can I ask who your mentor is (I know a few of them in Melbourne).

Back