Barnes & Couper, April API p.20

Just reading my April edition of the API, these 2 ladies acquired 60 & 70 IPs in very short time. I know the number of properties doesn't mean much, it's the equity & cashflow that count. Besides the numerous maintenance headache, but how is it logistically(finding the IP, applying for the loans, settlement etc) and financially possible for someone to acquire such large number of properties in such a short time. Does anyone know the stories of these two ladies ?

Just reading my April edition of the API, these 2 ladies acquired 60 & 70 IPs in very short time. I know the number of properties doesn't mean much, it's the equity & cashflow that count. Besides the numerous maintenance headache, but how is it logistically(finding the IP, applying for the loans, settlement etc) and financially possible for someone to acquire such large number of properties in such a short time. Does anyone know the stories of these two ladies ?

Check the website www.rachelbarnes.com.au and Rachel's story can be read in Secrets of 'Property Millionaires exposed'. Sally has recently written a book, which I have heard is very good read as well.

Cheers

Back