Batgirl

I was waiting for the video where she answers the door and there is a hunky plumber there... queue 70's wicky wicky wau wau music

I just opened these links. Then I read that the viewing numbers might be higher due to it being on SS, and I cannot say I looked at the house at all (in either advert) :D.

Must... wash.... eyes.

Just kidding - It's hilarious, I love it! Detracts from the property which is probably a good thing.

great that its got some exposure, but in all seriousness, who is willing to pay extra because of it???? sure it might have alerted people who are looking who may have missed it

I know shows like the block some people with too much ego or money would buy them or put in an extra $10k bid to be able to say "oh that house on the block, I bought it"

I'm wondering if Batgirl thinks she looks "hot"? :confused:

Hmmm, I'm wondering that too. I'm assuming that she does. Either way, she is very confident about her physical appearance - good on her I suppose. However the whole thing seems 'tacky' to me. Also, if I was the paying vendor, I'd be suspicious that this tactic (if I can call it that) was used in an attempt to advertise the agency moreso than the property itself - which brings to mind the old saying, "any publicity is good publicity".

Back