Bathroom Fixtures & Fittings Melbourne

Hello All

I would like to renovate my bathroom in art deco style keeping with the rest of the house. Any suggestions would be great.

Also does anyone know where the best price bathroom Fixture and fittings that are reasonable priced?

Thanks again
Smiffy

I would suggest you have two options: use original deco fittings from a salvage yard or opt for modern ones that have a deco flavour such as the Roma series (unfortunately these aren't cheap). If you went for subway tiles, a round mirror, etc you could get the deco feel without the right fittings too.

Recollections have old fashioned bathroom collections, but they aren't really deco and don't really do it for me. Could be worth a look though.

Not sure where you are located but Schotts in Clifton Hill.

A place called Lights Lights Lights in Mt Alexander Rd Moonee Ponds for you guessed it, lights, although there are a few light stores along Mt Alexander Rd

For tiles, see Joe at Artistic Tile Design also on Mt Alexander Rd Moonee Ponds Range of contemporary to period style tiles. He is a great guy and fantastic knowledge as well.

As for hardware and the like, its a bit hit and miss there are many smaller stores that have little gems. Might take you a while to find what you are looking for. Alternatively you can try restorationonline.com.au

Back