BCC Resumption

Hi All,

Wasn't sure where to place this post. I own a Property in Brisbane that is being resumed compulsorily by the council. I was wondering if anyone can recommend a valuer to consider using to "compete" with the councils' valuation?

Ta

I'm actually after a high valuation, i've recently received the formal intent to resume letter and thus i will be required to obtain my own valuation shortly.

I was hoping someone may be able to suggest a "nice" valuer...

I recently received my property valuation (redcliffe brisbane) and talking with some friends our properties have been downvalued and i wondered if it was something the council would do to make it cheaper for them to reclaim land to build the railway line that is going to be built over the next few years.

Sorry i cant help you with your question but it was just an observation I thought i would add

We had no rises to our recent round of valuations, and a couple of drops. I don't think it is anything to do with any resumptions, but a reflection of the current market.

In all my years, I don't think I've seen a drop in the valuations before. The drops were something like from $450K to $440K, so not a big drop, but a drop nonetheless.

In all my years, I don't think I've seen a drop in the valuations before. The drops were something like from $450K to $440K, so not a big drop, but a drop nonetheless.

IIRC mine was about a 15% drop, I would have to ask my work collegue to see what his drop was and to confirm my drop.

The severity of the drop was what suprised me and made me a little suspiscious

I don't know of any generous valuers, but was curious why your property is getting resumed??

Same here- should be able to hit em up for legals, removal costs and stamp duty on the new place.

Most valuers I know are straight down the line so can't help soz.

Back