being robbed is not a nice feeling

our little dog was cowering when i got home it took two days to get her back, but they have taken some keys as they went , not to my home but to another one i built , so if it gets robbed then i know exactly who it is then i will be hiring a bikie gang, perhaps i will sleep tight then lol,:)

Unfortunately, I agree.

The coppers are understaffed, underpayed & probably under-educated. I wouldn't risk my life for the pittance they get paid either.

Sorry, i realise that's not constructive.

The only thing with having a dog is I'd worry what these sort of low-lifes would do to it.

Once again, i know it's not right & the police should do what we believe is their job, but I'd hire a PI if I really wanted them caught.

Good Luck!

dont let the police union fool you...coppers are paid quite well....i have two mates who are coppers...they dont complain about pay, ever...........

its a crap job at times but its not all doom and gloom as their union wants the public to believe...

a senior constable with o/t can earn around 100k a year...not bad for a flatfoot......so you can imagine what an inspector would earn...

basic copper with o/t can earn 60- 70k a year, not bad considering most are still wet behind the ears and dont even shave...

still, its not a job id take on....i dont take orders well im afraid!

even better the federal police where many cops end up going to...

Sorry to hear of this Craig. That's really serious stuff.
Hopefully you've become a better judge of character.
I believe the more calm, honest, and ethical you are, the more clearly you sense people who aren't.

If I was in your shoes, I'd get some concealed surveillance cameras around my place.

Back