Bendigo area

Hello all,

Can any please give an idea on which areas that I should be looking around Bendigo for investment. Price range around $250K

Ideally good sized land, 3 bed house

Appreciate your feedback. Thanks

Regards
Moh

3 bedders on a good block in Bendigo are getting harder to find. I have been recommending it for a long time now and things have started to move up. There is still a long way to go in my opinion but getting in as soon as you can is recommended as the prices are moving up.

How far are you away from buying? As per the other thread we are happy to drive you around and show you what fits the budget.

Cheers.

Ben

If you want a house for $250,000 your best bet is Golden Square.

Note it will be older and will require a bit of work.

If you can go up to $300,000 your options open up quite a bit.

Golden Square is getting hard at that $250k mark too - most vendors are moving into the high $200's around there due to the interest from Melbourne pushing up prices.

Belu what's the market like up there for building and selling 2/3 bedroom units? Much demand?

Last edited:
Oscar,

As with all real estate it is price dependant. Well priced it will sell and if you can build it without needing presales much better. Our chum st ones had 4 sell off plan out of 6 and emmett st has had 6 out of 10 sell off plan.

Oscar,

As with all real estate it is price dependant. Well priced it will sell and if you can build it without needing presales much better. Our chum st ones had 4 sell off plan out of 6 and emmett st has had 6 out of 10 sell off plan.

Will call you tomorrow.

With regards to the property that Belu posted, its been for sale for a while now, and I believe there is a problem with rising damp in one of the bedrooms and seeing as the walls are solid it could cost a bit to repair. Do DD if you are interested in this property.

Kangaroo Flat area:

Lansell Plaza $31 million Revamp-ABC 27/08/12

The Bendigo council has started assessing a bid for an upgrade worth tens-of-millions of dollars to the Lansell Plaza shopping centre.

The centre's owner, Charter Hall Retail, has published its annual results and the documents reveal it plans to spend $31 million redeveloping the Kangaroo Flat site.

The council's Prue Mansfield says a planning application has been lodged.

She says expansions of supermarkets at Lansell Plaza are among the proposed changes.

"There's some car parking and pedestrian connectivity things that need to improve and they're also proposing to refurbish the facade of the shopping centre," she said.

The planning application is now on public display.

Charter Hall bought Lansell Plaza in January from the Centro Group for $32.5 million.

Visited few properties and Thanks to Belu and his team!

Its been crazy at work and may be in a week or two I will have think and decide as how to go about.

regards
Mohan

Back