Best place to get a Water Tank? (Brisbane, QLD)

Hi just wondering what's the best place to order a water tank?

For Brisbane Queensland.

Also for a standard house 4 people, what size is enough? I have 3 toilets (2 upstairs and 1 downstairs).

It would be ideal if I can use the rain water to flush 1 toilet upstairs and one downstairs. Also use the rain water to water my veggie garden. Is it possible to get rain water for the upstairs toilet? or is this impossible? Since water runs downwards...

Will the rain tank people install it and everything? How much roughly is it gonna cost?

Are there different types of rain water tanks? or all the same (only parameter is volume it holds?)

Thanks in advance. Any info is much appreciated. :p

Also is it possible to see how full it is? like if it reaches 80% i wanna be able to run it down so there is no spillage (waste).

We have a huge tank in the back yard and it cost about $400 to buy a pump to pump the water uphill to the house. I cannot say how much a plumber will charge. We plumbed ours into the toilet ourselves and run a garden tap for all things outdoors, such as garden and car c leaning and concrete cleaning.

Our 10,ooo litre tank only ever ran empty once during the drought and it filled again after six weeks. We bought ours from a place at Geebung, but I have no idea of today's market. You have to mount it onto a concrete slab which can add another $1000 onto the cost.

Back