Best Public Primary Schools - Camp Hill, Coorparoo, Holland Park and surrounds

I've been looking for a rental property in Algester that allows pets so my children can attend Algester Primary School. (Partly because I know a couple of friends kids that attend there) Most of the rentals are around $450 that allow pets - and there's not much to choose from. If I'm out of boundary I'll most likely not get in, so I've started looking at other suburbs, and found closer to the city is around the same $rent. My kids are currently learning dance, music, other language (italian). I'm looking for a school which offers at least one of them, has a community feel, and highly regards Maths and English. Can anyone suggest to me any info that may help me decide on other alternatives to Algester. Also, I've heard Stetton State College is a good school - but most suitable to high achievers who can work independantly. That wouldn't suit my circumstances/kids. Pm me if you prefer. Thanks.

Fixed typo, was meant to read
"Also, I've heard Stretton State College (Near Calamvale) is a good school - but most suitable to high achievers who can work independantly".
Ta Wylie!

I've been hearing Mansfield state high heaps from my friends. And a couple have mentioned primary. I'm a living example of what outstanding citizens are produced from Mansfield State High School! :D

Back