Bidwill, leithbridge, Shalvey, Emerton, St Marys, craneor Blackett

What do you guys think, I am a fresher, and keen to start somewhere. Is Greater western Sydney a good place to start? It looks like Some places are still affordable. Will I be able to get some CG in this area. What do you guys think about Bidwill, leithbridge, Shalvey, Emerton, St Marys, craneor Blackett?

What do you guys think, I am a fresher, and keen to start somewhere. Is Greater western Sydney a good place to start? It looks like Some places are still affordable. Will I be able to get some CG in this area. What do you guys think about Bidwill, leithbridge, Shalvey, Emerton, St Marys, cranbrook Blackett?

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/realestate/buying/sydney-property-prices-set-to-rocket-in-the-west-on-the-back-of-affordability-combined-with-a-perception-of-value/story-fni0cate-1227026477446

What do you guys think, I am a fresher, and keen to start somewhere. Is Greater western Sydney a good place to start? It looks like Some places are still affordable. Will I be able to get some CG in this area. What do you guys think about Bidwill, leithbridge, Shalvey, Emerton, St Marys, craneor Blackett?

What do you guys think, I am a fresher, and keen to start somewhere. Is Greater western Sydney a good place to start? It looks like Some places are still affordable. Will I be able to get some CG in this area. What do you guys think about Bidwill, leithbridge, Shalvey, Emerton, St Marys, cranbrook Blackett?

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/realestate/buying/sydney-property-prices-set-to-rocket-in-the-west-on-the-back-of-affordability-combined-with-a-perception-of-value/story-fni0cate-1227026477446
Hi,
If we all had a crystal ball that would be great,I have a couple of properties their and grew up in the area too so I know how it preforms but for me I think the area has some more to go especially what the prices are like over the rest of sydney but it has seen large increases over the last 12 months and you may still get some short term gain but it is hard for some of us to invest there now as we have bought at such lows over the years but long term it will do well.
Macca446

iprock, I appreciate that you are new here but when I attended Letho Public, if anyone misspelt "Lethbridge" they would be rumbled the second the teacher walked out of the room. Mainly because Miss Gravleguts would keep the whole class back till Lethbridge was spelt correctly.

And whats this "craneor"?...what the...

Look, I think the sun rises in Mt Druitt, but then I do own property there. I think there is good bang for your buck out there. I am still interested in future buys out there. The market has certainly picked up there but there are also long dry spells there where prices have stagnated for a looong time.

Buying an IP can be like rolling a dice.

Probably Cranebrook

Look, I think the sun rises in Mt Druitt, but then I do own property there. I think there is good bang for your buck out there. I am still interested in future buys out there. The market has certainly picked up there but there are also long dry spells there where prices have stagnated for a looong time.

I think Mt Druitt has got some CG still to come, but like datto, I've got property there too.

iprock, I appreciate that you are new here but when I attended Letho Public, if anyone misspelt "Lethbridge" they would be rumbled the second the teacher walked out of the room. Mainly because Miss Gravleguts would keep the whole class back till Lethbridge was spelt correctly.

Buying an IP can be like rolling a dice.

Hey datto sorry for spelling mistake. Craneor= cranebrook

Look there may be a bit of room left in the cycle but when the telly is saying its time to buy it's really too late most often times in my view. Counter cyclical infesting is the alternative, choosing markets that have been quiet and either not yet started growing or only just started, rather than double digits for the last few yrs. buying close To the peak is a risk most people don't consider as greed and fear take over in a bull run.

Back