Big BBQ in Canberra

HI Geoff,

I only discovered this forum today so I don't exactly know anyone, but I am into property investing and know quite a bit about finance, having worked in the industry for a long time.

I actually live in Kambah and was wondering if I could come to the BBQ..is everyone bringing families or is it just for grown-ups??

Thanks,

Maria

Originally posted by Mariaact
is everyone bringing families or is it just for grown-ups??

Grown ups ? Hmmm... there ain't no grown ups around here that I know of ! :D

Except maybe uncle Les.

Maria,

I don't know who is bringing families, sorry.

I suspect my 10 yo & 13 yo will be there by default, but I'm not quite sure. If there are other children in the same (or smaller) range they may be happy to come, and to help with the child management.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Thanks for the info re: veggo option, geoff. There will be one of each...but I'll confirm this the week before.

Cheers,
Kathryn

Geoff and others with Billy Lids,

Rach and I will be bringing our delightfully well mannered, well behaved, courtius, polite, quiet, respectful children along as well. They are 8 & 9.

One of each

Mr Ed.

Ps All carnivorous here Geoff!!!!!

Different kids from the ones you had before? ;-)

Unfortunately my normally behaved tin lids will be absent- as will be the lovely MrsW.

Just to confirm (in case my previous confirmatin didn't arrive (it was a while ago) that:

1. I'll be there
2. I'm a carnivore
3. I'm leaving my child at home (and hubby too)

See you all on Saturday !

All four of us will be there - one adult & three kids aged 4,6 and 32.

Mostly carnivorous, but housetrained.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

It was a great day!! Great to meet some nics in person.

Thanks Geoff for arranging it and Mr Ed for Friday night.

Look forward to next years:)

cheers
ani

It was a great afternoon, and VERY family friendly.

I'd estimate that around 50 people (including 8 or so kids) came, from as far afield as Melbourne & the Central Coast.

Thanks heaps to geoffw & Mr Ed for their organising talents.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Thanks ACDC

It was great to talk to people from so many places- some great inspiration from many people who came.

Great to meet the interstaters- probably half the people who were there were from outside Canberra. A great opportunity to get ideas, and to keep a positive frame of mind.

Looking forward to more of the same!

Thanks for organising the bbq geoffw - we had a great time.

I didn't take any photos while there - but I have just finished uploading the photos I took at Floriade the day before the bbq to my personal photo gallery

Ed and Geoff,

Another fine effort, we had a ball :)

I think next year should be a 2 day boot camp so we have enough time to meet everyone.

Cheers

Phil

Back