Bob Brown's speech -how do Greenies view it?

I vote with disdain.

.....most people do who live in a safe electorate when they don't agree with their local member....

Choosing to live in the seat of Warringah and having Tony Abbott personally represent you, must be really irksome, but there you have it. No wonder you come across as a tortured soul, all bitter and twisted.

What must really grate on your nerves is that you cannot go anywhere in Australia and have your views aired, as your preferred political party, the Australian Sex Party, will never hold a seat.

I guess if you choose to remain living where you do, you'll be forced to have to live out the rest of your days being represented by a Liberal politician. How delish !! :D

.....most people do who live in a safe electorate when they don't agree with their local member....

Choosing to live in the seat of Warringah and having Tony Abbott personally represent you, must be really irksome, but there you have it. No wonder you come across as a tortured soul, all bitter and twisted.

What must really grate on your nerves is that you cannot go anywhere in Australia and have your views aired, as your preferred political party, the Australian Sex Party, will never hold a seat.

I guess if you choose to remain living where you do, you'll be forced to have to live out the rest of your days being represented by a Liberal politician. How delish !! :D

Are you that thick as to miss the point of a protest vote?

The last federal election was like choosing between a broken arm and a broken leg. Two uninspiring leaders. Two parties that weren't trying.

I, unlike you, place too much importance on democracy to blindly vote for one party.

My previous local member at the state level was quite effective. I disagreed with her on spme social positions, but I had no issues in voting for her.

Back