Boganomics - Negative Hearing

From Macrobusiness, as always the comments are interesting also

Negative gearing is the lifeblood of cashed up bogans nationwide, asking only that the bogan be greedy and territorial in order to have the federal government bankroll the bogan’s pathway to millionaire status. With a proud tradition of greed and territorialism, the bogan’s bank accounts have never told a negative gearing tax rebate to “piss off, we’re full”. Due to there being nothing more Australian than owning more of Australia than the bogan needs, any proposed measures to curb negative gearing are, by definition, un-Australian.

For generations, the government has acted as buffer between bogans and reality. Each incoming government receives three years in which to convert the bogan’s mutually exclusive set of desires into things that are easily achieved by all bogans. This can be done via private debt, but preferably public debt. If, at the end of the three year period, the bogan feels that it has been exposed to too many of the consequences of its own actions, the government will be voted out.

We at Boganomics Laboratories™ have worked tirelessly to develop a means of measuring the impact of negative gearing on the bogan and its home-buying behaviour. Effectively, as houses become less affordable the bogan is infuriated that homes it does not own are more expensive, while simultaneously thrilled that its assets are now even more overvalued. This level of fury can now be measured: in TerrorHurts (THz). A carefully calibrated metric intended to prevent unnecessary build-ups of bogan rage, one TerrorHurt is equivalent to the amount of bogan rage unleashed in a binary poll on a Fairfax website.

THz-300x232.jpg

Continues

the fun thing with 'boganomics' is that any position can be pitched as it is such a stupid concept - the article could of just as easily attacked non supporters of neg gearing.

"gees Sharlene, this neg gearing stuff that all the rich greedy landlords are into is a bit off ay?"

"Boganomics" and "Things bogans love" have been some of my favourite reading materials. I spent a whole day in January exploring these two websites. remember these are the guys who will be voting in your next government.:eek:

Hence someone's suggestion last week that the masses need to pass an IQ test before being enrolled to vote. I created a suitable test but I haven't heard back from the staff at Somersoft yet as to whether they will allow me to post such material here.

Hence someone's suggestion last week that the masses need to pass an IQ test before being enrolled to vote. I created a suitable test but I haven't heard back from the staff at Somersoft yet as to whether they will allow me to post such material here.
Just make it like the USA.

Most don't vote - pretty much only the more educated who have a modicum of Political interest, or the lower-end folk who have been bedazzled by a good story.

The rest stay home, we observed while there.

The fact that KRudd can be seen as a "preferred PM" right now - despite his record - is enough proof to show that the IQ test is required.

Don't get me wrong - I actually don't mind Kev as a bloke, but we've seen what he has done/not done before...why even entertain the most miniscule thought of a return?

I thought Boganomics is referred to the system/economy of how bogans ration their centrelink payments towards Winfield Reds and Jack Daniels and Coke Stubbies, whilst crying poor

Don't get me wrong - I actually don't mind Kev as a bloke, but we've seen what he has done/not done before...why even entertain the most miniscule thought of a return?

Because we are transitioning to poll driven popularity contest elections, resulting from the perception that there is very little that differentiates the two major parties these days as far as policies go.
Many dislike Abbott and Gillard but prefer Rudd.

Come on Fellas, back on topic. Cant we dis Bogans instead of talking about the non-election?

Bayview, have you caught up with all the fun we had last week?

Here's another article to whet your appetite
http://www.macrobusiness.com.au/2011/10/bogan-marketing-101/
No; been out of action, but always happy to sink the boots into bogans.

I moved to where I currently live to get away from them (and most of humanity) and the b@stards have followed me.

People refer to "cashed up bogans" a lot....there's no such thing in my view; it's a contradiction in terms - bogans are perennnially broke due to their total lifestyle - of filling their front yard with car wrecks they can't afford, and every other consumerism they indulge in that they can't afford all the way from drive-through stickers for Maccas on the window of the Falcodore, to the weekly booking at Hellbound Tattoos and their 20 a day winnie red supply, and so forth.

Did you know? - "The volume of car wrecks in a bogan's front yard is directly proportionate to their lack of wealth". It seems the poorer they are, the more likely they are to then fill up the property with [email protected] then call everyone else with a few bucks "rich c**ts".

It's amazing how expert they are in the nickel and dime activities of life, such as buying shoit box cars and spending loads of bad money after good on them...

Always live in shoit box areas, shoit box houses, and always drive shoitbox cars, and always look like 10 miles of bad road.

No class, and pretty much a waste of our oxygen. But I'm perfect as you know. :D

At least they keep the retailers at Fountain Gate in business, and the take-away joints Australia wide, so we have to be thankful for that.

No; been out of action, but always happy to sink the boots into bogans.

I moved to where I currently live to get away from them (and most of humanity) and the b@stards have followed me.

People refer to "cashed up bogans" a lot....there's no such thing in my view; it's a contradiction in terms - bogans are perennnially broke due to their total lifestyle - of filling their front yard with car wrecks they can't afford, and every other consumerism they indulge in that they can't afford all the way from drive-through stickers for Maccas on the window of the Falcodore, to the weekly booking at Hellbound Tattoos and their 20 a day winnie red supply, and so forth.

Did you know? - "The volume of car wrecks in a bogan's front yard is directly proportionate to their lack of wealth". It seems the poorer they are, the more likely they are to then fill up the property with [email protected] then call everyone else with a few bucks "rich c**ts".

It's amazing how expert they are in the nickel and dime activities of life, such as buying shoit box cars and spending loads of bad money after good on them...

Always live in shoit box areas, shoit box houses, and always drive shoitbox cars, and always look like 10 miles of bad road.

No class, and pretty much a waste of our oxygen. But I'm perfect as you know. :D

At least they keep the retailers at Fountain Gate in business, and the take-away joints Australia wide, so we have to be thankful for that.

Mate your a legend!:):):):)

Saw this one on MSN.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertai.../star-defends-comments-about-children-s-names

I nearly p!zze.d myself, because moi woife and oi mock these donkeys with their name choices all the toime, roight?

It all started way back when with Dave and Kate on NovaFM.

They did a sketch where Kate was a skanky bogan wench who had a kid called "Kaleb".

Absolutely hysterical - but art imitating life.

Bwahaha.

"DARCEEE!...Gedovaheeeya! How many toimes 'ave oi told ya?........"

Absolutely hysterical - but art imitating life.

Bwahaha.

"DARCEEE!...Gedovaheeeya! How many toimes 'ave oi told ya?........"

Along with the visual of the kid with shaved head all bar the little tail hanging off the back or worse still half a head shaved half long and ragged with little designs shaved into.

The parents must think this is absolutely artistic and so radical that makes them stand out.

Well, they got the stand out bit right at least. :rolleyes:

The parents must think this is absolutely artistic and so radical that makes them stand out.

it is an ever-increasingly "look at me!" world we live in.

Some do it with style and class; the vast majority don't.

I mean; has anyone tried to wear their dacks around the bottom of their @rse and can truly say they are even remotely comfortable doing it?

Or; who's got the time - and can even enjoy - posting 2000 photos on their Facebook page? It's mind numbing. AND; to then caption everyone of them!!! Oh, my god.

The yardstick seems to be the tv and it's celebs. Their antics seem to force everyone else to follow on, thinking they are creating their "L.A.M" moment.

Along with the visual of the kid with shaved head all bar the little tail hanging off the back or worse still half a head shaved half long and ragged with little designs shaved into.

The parents would be so devo' to hear you say that

Back