Brisbane 607sqm block

Hi All,

I am just thinking out loud about what can be done to a 607sqm block in Brisbane.

it is zoned low medium residential up to 3 story, the block is 10 meters wide by 60.7 meters long.

We looked into it some time ago and I believe we could fit 4 town houses,

We are also with in a 100 meters of a shopping centre and I was wondering about the splitting of the block would this be possible on a long narrow block like ours with a easement?

If we moved our house to the back of the block would anyone buy a 300sqm block on a busy road ? and would you recoup the costs associated with doing this ?

Thankyou in advance for any ideas or information

:)

Send a PM to RPI from the forum. He will know all this.

Edit: ... and welcome. Just realised this is your first post. Your can send a private message asking if he can help you by clicking on "community" up above and search for RPI.

Development could be an issue because of the narrow frontage. PM me the address and I will give you some feedback through here sans any identifying info

Thanks for the Welcome Wylie and thanks for the kind offer to take a look RPI.

Just sent the Address in a PM.

Thanks

I would really try and tie up your neighbours site. You are zoned for 4 stories under the new Mitchelton Centre Neighbourhood plan. 10m frontage is too small to deal with, but with a 20m frontage you are getting there.

Back