Brisbane January 2011

A most enjoyable evening! It was worth waiting for. I love talking property (and shares) with like-minded people.

We'll definitely have to do this again soon.

RK

Mooze: being a temporary CBD resident, I'd love to join you - and any other interested parties, maybe Joan :) - for lunch.

And gotta say thank you all for getting the husband in tow interested in property and reno's again :D he's on his way out of his slump.
Hey awesome Mooze. Haven't seen you two for quite a while. Pop in if you're ever back in the Berra.

Thanks for organising Prep, I enjoyed the nights and would have liked to have stay and chat a bit longer but had work to do that night as well.

Maybe it was me but it seemed the music was getting louder as the night progressed anyway will have to organise another in a couple of months maybe able to discuss the floods and the effect on real estate.

Till next time

Brian

Anyone up for Coffee next Tuesday? 1 feb? CBD location - can either do lunch or after work (I'd say before work but I've got to be at desk by 7:45 at the latest, unless folks are up for something really early)

Anyone up for Coffee next Tuesday? 1 feb? CBD location - can either do lunch or after work (I'd say before work but I've got to be at desk by 7:45 at the latest, unless folks are up for something really early)

Maybe start up a fresh thread?

The Y-man

Hi, I'm only a new member and didn't know about your get together at P&W Indooroopilly until after the event. How did it go?

Meg Edwards

Last edited by a moderator:
Meg it was a good evening and nice to put a face to the names hopefully another time can be planned in the near future.

Brian

Back