Brisbane Meeting

Im out Friday 5th, have a charity ride in Mackay the next morning. Friday 12th would be all good, or the GC meet-up!

pinkboy

Hi chindonly and those who can make the 5th Oct,
If it is all the same to you can we either pick Kangaroo Point or else somewhere in Sunnybank if it is closer to you guys ?
As embarassing as it may sound I am not familiar with Garden City, I could but just a tad uncomfortable to drive there at night time :eek:

Is there any parking at Kangaroo Point?

I am happy to select a date/venue and those who can make it do. If you start chopping and changing the meeting will never eventuate.

Is there any parking at Kangaroo Point?

I am happy to select a date/venue and those who can make it do. If you start chopping and changing the meeting will never eventuate.

If we meet at McDonald on Main Road in Kangaroo Point, then there will be parking.

Thanks,

Anne

So only about 4 can make the proposed date?

Is there a change required, or just run with whoever is available?

:cool:

I'd be able to go with that date, the following 3 weeks are booked up already for me.

Garden City would work better for me

Last edited:
Hi chindonly and those who can make the 5th Oct,
If it is all the same to you can we either pick Kangaroo Point or else somewhere in Sunnybank if it is closer to you guys ?
As embarassing as it may sound I am not familiar with Garden City, I could but just a tad uncomfortable to drive there at night time :eek:

Garden City is well lit up with lots of parking. Would you feel better about it if someone gave you instuctions of which entrance is best for parking, etc.?

OK - I think we just run with the original plans and those that can't make it or feel uncomfortable with the site can come to the next one.

Garden City is a large shopping centre with movies, restaurants etc.

Will ring some venues tomorrow and make a boooking and will advise final details tomorrow night.

OK - I think we just run with the original plans and those that can't make it or feel uncomfortable with the site can come to the next one.

Garden City is a large shopping centre with movies, restaurants etc.

Will ring some venues tomorrow and make a boooking and will advise final details tomorrow night.

Thanks for your consideration.
May be the next one for me.
Cheers.

Hi Wylie,

I actually want to come to meet you and thank you in person for your help :)

Ta

Anne

Hi Anne. Thanks for that, but I'm just happy to have been able to help.

Whilst wanting to go on one hand, and thinking I should just stay at the end of the keyboard on the other hand... now I really think the decision has been made for me.

One son was diagnosed yesterday with Swine Flu... no symptoms other than a terrible headache lasting two days (when he went to the doctor), a terrible ache in his back, nausea and no apetite. He is now on Tamiflu. I've read up on Swine Flu and it seems he isn't terribly contagious due to not coughing or sneezing. However, I'm thinking the rest of us should stay low and stick close to home until we either get symptoms or have dodged it.

So, I'll pass this Friday, and if there is another one, I can have my inner conflict at a later date :D.

Hi All,

I have made a booking at 7.00 pm at Toscani's bar and restaurant.

Italian restaurant, and I have booked under the name "Somersoft".

Phone: (07) 3420 0050

Location: Westfield Garden City, Corner Logan & Kessels Road, Upper Mt Gravatt QLD 4127

There should be 5-6 of us, the more the merrier.

See you all then!

Garden City is well lit up with lots of parking. Would you feel better about it if someone gave you instuctions of which entrance is best for parking, etc.?
I am sorry Invstor I missed the above post. I am looking at map ATM .., have pm you. Thanks.

Back