Brisbane Meeting

It was great meeting up.... once Angel and I discovered we were seated at the wrong table by the restaurant staff and others at our table were looking at us weirdly when asked what their 'other name' was! :D

It was great meeting up.... once Angel and I discovered we were seated at the wrong table by the restaurant staff and others at our table were looking at us weirdly when asked what their 'other name' was! :D

Oh Gosh!!! That's priceless! Thanks for the laugh :D.

Makes note for oneself to check for date and time earlier next time, so not checking for date and time AFTER the event :cool:.

And to make it worse there was %hit on TV Friday night so sat around reading work papers.

Apologies

Brian

I had a great time, I probably talked too much. Dinner was yumm. Thanks so much for organising it Chindonly, much appreciated. Lovely to meet you all in person.

Thanks all for coming along. It was great to talk, hear about the stories and look at Angel's property pics.

Guys - you missed out, I was surrounded by lovely ladies (and Angel's other half!).

Will look at another one maybe 4-5 months down the track, and we can see how everyone has progressed.

Some interesting stories there - and Y-Man - Soyabean has had a different property investing strategy that may be worth a future discussion...

:)

No worries Soy! It was a really interesting night that went really fast and great to hear/see what others have been up to with their investing. The food was good too!

I need to get out of the house. The other day I calculated that I'd been alive exactly 7 times as many days as my dog and thus we were the same age. :D

OK - now that we have a few more, I am thinking Friday 3rd May at the Pineapple Hotel - Kangaroo Point.

Will make a booking and whoever can make it - does so!

Nice and close to you, D!

A

Back