Brisbane PPOR

Hi folks,

Currently in the market for purchasing my first home, which I intend on being my PPOR. I'm certainly no expert in the property market, so feel free to challenge me on any of the below. I have a general idea/plan that I want to follow, I'm after some validation and other peoples ideas and perspectives before I dive head first into a possible purchase.

I am in no immediate rush to purchase a place and even though I will be using it initially as a PPOR, I am looking to eventually purchase an IP/Another PPOR and move out.

I have approximately $45,000 for a deposit and am looking to spend around $350k to $360k. I enjoy my quality of living, so I'm leaning towards a newish townhouse/house up to 20km~ out from the city. Having problems finding 'nice' houses around that price, however I've found newer 3 bed 2 bath townhouses in areas like Calamvale, Runcorn, Zillmere, etc that look appealing with relatively low bodycorp fees.

Anyone have any suggestions as to more areas to look that would be in my price range?

Anything else I should be considering?

Thanks

You might be able to pick up a half decent house in Keperra or Ferny Grove area, for that price. Or a townhouse in somewhere like Morningside. Nothing is standing out to me for good investment property potential though on your criteria.

Back