Brisbane Structure Course

Brisbane 22 March 2003 to 23 March 2003
Rydges Southbank

The first of the Structure Courses held in sunny Brisbane was seemingly a big success

Refer to: http://www.somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6812

Since then I have received a flurry of enquiries requesting that I do another course, hence the above date and venue.

So far 27 people have booked in; so a dozen (bakers doz :) ) or so places still available. Max 40 attendees.

For these interested it might be worthwhile reading the following thread: http://www.somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6759&highlight=steve+navra

Further enquiries and bookings: www.navra.com.au

Regards,

Steve

Uncle Steve,

I know I said I wouldn't say that but I couldn't help myself :) :)

I enjoyed the workshop last weekend in Brisbane. I found the session on Shares interesting and, like others on the Forum, look forward to the launch of the Blue Chip Fund next month.

I found the session on Cash Bonds particularly thought provoking - covering this topic on a Sunday morning (after a brain draining week at work) probably wasn't the best timing - I just need a few quiet moments to fully absorb the concept. Looks very good on paper though.

Finally, for all the others who I met (from Qld as well as interstate) and participated in the round table discussions over lunch etc, I appreciated all of your input.

For those in/near Brisbane who can make it, we are attempting to finalise the details of the next Brisbane Forum/MSN meeting (what Asy calls the BIG meeting - Brisbane Investor Group) scheduled for 1 April (that is, tomorrow week). Hopefully, we will have something posted on the Forum in the next day or so. Please stay tuned.

KieranK

PS

The usual disclosures - I do not work for Steve, I am not associated with Steve (the Uncle Steve thing is a joke that some Forum members understand better than I - see separate thread), I only met Steve for the first time on the weekend, etc, etc. All of the above is IMHO

Back