Broker for Keystart Loan WA

Hi,

Looking for a WA broker that has used keystart loans a fair bit.
Loan is for about 420k
Need to know for sure if child maintenance is included for 14 & 16 yr old in income?

Thanks
Grant

Is there no WA brokers that are familiar with keystart in the forum??
Need to get this loan app submitted asap.

thanks
GRant

HI Rolf,

Thanks - but maybe I wasnt clear in my post.

Im looking for a broker to submit the loan through. Can you submit keystart loans?

But the age of the kids is 14 & 16, so if the maintanence income doesnt count ($1500/mth about) then the serviceability wouldnt be there to buy the house (my house-that is).
Seems unfair that lenders still count 2 children as liabilities yet wont count the maintanence? If no dependants then serviceability is probably there on PAY incomes.

Thanks
Grant

Hiya

I dont work with WA restricted lenders.

keystart are on one of my Aggregators Panels that being Finance and Systems Technology.

I suspect that someone like The Loans cafe in Central Perth will be able to help.

The maintenance thing is so so.

Many lenders wont accept it period, so at least some is not bad.

The reason that they cut it off at a certain age, is that under the consumer creit code you need to be reasonably sure that the income will continue for a reasonable time. Many lenders interpret this as 5 PLUS years.

So a 14 year old, may leave home at 16 and therefore the parent doesnt receive Child allowance nor maintenance ........

ta
rolf

ta
rolf

Try calling Sharon Hawkins (broker) from Beyond Tomorrow Finance on 0416 170 346, she is WA based and I have used her before and she is great!

Good luck.

Prak

Grant C,

I am accredited with Keystart and can lodge that for you. I am based in WA.

If you are interested please let me know.

Thanks

Back