Broker in western sydney

Hi Nikolina,

If you require face to face meetings Shahin and Marty McDonald are both in Sydney, can't speak for the specific location.

You'll find most client-broker experiences are via phone + email these days, so geographic location is becoming less important. :)

If you really want someone from Syd West then I heard Shahin has been good many people here.

My broker (not from here) has been good to me as well. His office is located in Wentworthville. Happy to send his details if you PM me.

This site is way to Sydney centric - its disturbing.

There are a heap of quality reputable brokers on the site, local to you are Terry and Shahin, Jamie is a stonethrow away.....in Melbourne there is Sage lending.

You are spoiled with quality people to parter with...

This site is way to Sydney centric - its disturbing.

There are a heap of quality reputable brokers on the site, local to you are Terry and Shahin, Jamie is a stonethrow away.....in Melbourne there is Sage lending.

You are spoiled with quality people to parter with...

I know it is hard to accept.. but quality reputable people mostly live in Sydney :p

I live in western sydney and my broker is in adelaide. As others have said, location is moot.

I only visit my broker face to face when he has a new set of pink shirts and socks that need ridiculing

Plenty of brokers out that way.

Use MickC, a finance gun and regular poster. He's based in Burwood but will probably be willing to come over to meet you through the process. :)

Completely understand why you'd want a broker face to face - while its not necessary - meeting people face to face is part of cultivating strong relationships.

Cheers,
Redom

I think face to face is old school.

Sure some people find comfort in it - and that's absolutely fine but it does restrict you to using professionals within your immediate location which presents an opportunity risk. Syd is a big place though so you'll have quality professionals to choose from - and some great ones have been listed.

I like to think that I've got pretty good relationships with those I haven't shared tim tams with.

Cheers

Jamie

I like to think that I've got pretty good relationships with those I haven't shared tim tams with.

Pretty sure anyone thats spoken to you will agree that your a great communicator Jamie! :)

Perhaps it's old school - but i believe that there are some pretty important elements of relationship building that require face-to-face interaction. In terms of a broker/client relationship though, agree that it isnt vital to building good relationships.

Redom

Back