Builders & Tradies Sydney Eastern Suburbs

Hi All,

After looking into using Building / Renovation Businesses and either finding really high costs and / or substandard services (not all of course) I am going to look into doing my Owner Builders Qualifications to allow me to co-ordinate my own reno work. Not full scale building work, but reconfiguration of floor plans with small ground floor additions and other largely cosmetic work.

To what extent I seek to manage the process I'm yet to decide. That is, I may engage/contract appropriate professionals to do the Extension and specific building related tasks, then depending on quotes others to do Kitchen and/or Bathroom as a 'job' within the project without necessarily managing all the processes within each of those jobs. Then get quotes and select tradies for other jobs like Painting, Carpeting, BIRs, electrical rewiring etc..

Any recommended Builders, Kitchen / Bathroom Business, Tradies etc that service the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney (Maroubra) who you would recommend considering for use in such a job would be appreciated.

Thanks, MF35.

Hi ,
I can recommend a very good Kitchen business they have made and installed 2 kitchens for me 1 in my IP and another in my PPOR very excellent service and price is great, company is Morlin Kitchens in Wetherill Park.

Cheers,
Don

Will pm u my dads best friend who owns a reno bus in bondi - won't b cheap but very good qual. Will also pm u my cousins business who does renos in west and can do it for u if big enough job - will be cheaper and good quality so btr value but depends if u have a mansion or not as to who to choose

Thanks for the pointer Don. I Googled Morlins and can find their contacts but no website. Do they have a website?

PM away JWR. Planned reno involves an extension, opening of internal floor plan, new kitchen & bathroom, possibly a car port, other cosmetic reno work and electrical rewiring etc. As far as renos go reasonably substantial. Will have to get quotes on all the possible work and provided we can get enough done within budget we should get the finance approved and be looking to kick off work in a couple of months.

Back