Burrum Heads

Hi everyone

i'm looking for as much feedback as I can get about Burrum Heads, good & bad. Lovely place, but it seems to be really struggling at the moment , and am wondering if it will move ahead or stay stuck in a rut. Come on you experts , let me know. Burrum Heads realestate salespeople need not respond

Thanks

Hi everyone

i'm looking for as much feedback as I can get about Burrum Heads, good & bad. Lovely place, but it seems to be really struggling at the moment , and am wondering if it will move ahead or stay stuck in a rut. Come on you experts , let me know. Burrum Heads realestate salespeople need not respond

Thanks

What makes you interested in investing in the area? Why do you think it would make a good area to invest in? What type of property are you looking for? What's your time frame? What's your research tell you about the area? To get some conversation going you need to target your questions not make them so vague. Good luck..

Hey Jenko, The question may seem vague to you, but I'm asking for opinions from people who have good knowledge of and experiences in the area. It is an open ended question for sure. But it will help me get a better feel for the area. If you don't have one, don't reply, it's that simple.

Back