Buy Off Market in Orange NSW

Hi Everyone,
We're looking to buy a house in South Orange (Warrendine). In the short-term it will be an investment property but we're seriously thinking of moving there in the next couple of years though. We're only interested in a specific part of town due to it's walking distance to a particular school. The problem is that there's very little on the market. There's maybe only 15 houses on realestate.com.au & it's been about a month since anything new has hit the market. I'm thinking of approaching people direct via mailbox drop (I don't do door knocking). I'd love to hear if anyone else has had luck with the direct approach method.

I've attached a sample letter.

Cheers, Lee.

Attachments

• SaleLetterExample.pdf
    18.9 KB · Views: 64
Hi its been while since you posted, things have moved a bit in Orange since then, did you have any luck finding a place?

Well actually we're exchanging on a place in South Orange today. This is more of a PPOR for us even though we plan to rent it out till January at which time we'll move into it. 4 br, 20 year old brick house in a nice part of town $320K - we're very happy with that. We live in Sydney & it's just insane. I think Orange is good value. Even though it's been in decline or flat for a while I think it will start to move soon. I do also want to buy a pure investment place too. Thinking about Cowra as I don't want to spend too much.

Cheers,

Lee.

Back