Buyers Agent Wanted

Hi all,

I was wondering if someone can help me. I currently live in Brisbane but wish to move somewhere on the Sunshine Coast and purchase a house. The house is mostly an investment but my partner and I will live in it for the time being.

I don't have the time to research the market to ensure that I am getting a house that is a value buy. As such, I seek the help of a skilled buyers agent or even just someone who knows the market intimately, has a vast knowledge of property investment and of course has a good eye for value.

I will need that person to source the house. I thought about contacting a real estate agent up that way and pay them for their advise, but I must get someone that knows the investment business and not simply someone who wishes to sell a house and doesn't know how to recognise value.

If anyone has any advise on how to find someone who is skilled in sourcing value investment properties around the sunshine coast, it would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt

Hi Mattpa

Where abouts in this beautiful area are you thinking of purchasing?? I am extremely familiar with quite a few areas. Might be able to help you out.

Moved here in Jan this year. I researched the area very well before moving here and have purchased a couple up here (very well), and sniffed out a very good one for a family member as well (and only had 3 days to do it)!!

So depending on your area, I have the time and could possibly help you out.

Sunshine

Thanks for the reply sunshine. It doesn't really concern me to a certain extend where on the Sunshine Coast. Maybe Mountain Creek, Mooloolaba, Maroochydore. Do you have a fair knowledge of those areas?

Matt

Hi Matt

OOH my speciality and favourite areas are Mountain Creek, Mooloolaba and Minyama. Maroochydore not so intimate but know enough of.

Sunshine

I'm at Mountain Creek too Matt... Don't know any buyers agents but I am happy to give you a free opinion on any places that appeal to you... send me a PM if you want.
Steve

I know a buyer's agent in QLD prosper group but not sure if they would take on owner occupiers. We do not in our agency!

Back