Buyers agents Regional NSW

Hi,

Any recommendations on good buyers agents in regional NSW. Looking at areas like Tamworth or Dubbo for a flip

Thanks
Techie

Hiya

Matt Knight on this forum does south coast NSW but I think he might also do some in-land regional stuff too. You could always ask - 0410 720 989

Cheers

Jamie

Hi,

Any recommendations on good buyers agents in regional NSW. Looking at areas like Tamworth or Dubbo for a flip

Thanks
Techie

Hi techie,

I travel inland from time to time. There are some markets I would consider flipping in and others it would be suicide. (not my current strategy either but horses for courses) You need to be VERY careful that the market you choose has high demand or you will get stuck struggling to sell end product and the strategy falls over. PM me if you want to talk more.

Hi techie,

I travel inland from time to time. There are some markets I would consider flipping in and others it would be suicide. (not my current strategy either but horses for courses) You need to be VERY careful that the market you choose has high demand or you will get stuck struggling to sell end product and the strategy falls over. PM me if you want to talk more.

Cheers, will PM you

Flipping in a regional area....8/10 it flops and dones't go to plan
- Low demand
- Lack of competition
- Low liquidity
- Lower demographic of people, ie lower wages etc compared to city metro and suburb.
- Lower population
- Low land value

Works in some area, but most of regional very hard to "flip" to make an decent profit, unless you buy a wreck for land value than maybe....

Flipping in a regional area....8/10 it flops and dones't go to plan
- Low demand
- Lack of competition
- Low liquidity
- Lower demographic of people, ie lower wages etc compared to city metro and suburb.
- Lower population
- Low land value

Works in some area, but most of regional very hard to "flip" to make an decent profit, unless you buy a wreck for land value than maybe....

Agree totally about the area being key, hence my original comment about choosing it carefully. Buy the wreck is one option but only if you want to spend a month or so there refurbing it completely. Unless there is plenty of fat in the deal the low cost base in some towns can mean too many tradesmen at full price equal overcapping on the reno if not careful.

I live in Tamworth and I wouldn't think there is much money in flipping around here. Cash positive places yes for renting longer term, capital growth fairly slow but depending on the area not totally awful. But wouldn't try flipping.

I live in Tamworth and I wouldn't think there is much money in flipping around here. Cash positive places yes for renting longer term, capital growth fairly slow but depending on the area not totally awful. But wouldn't try flipping.

Tamworth is not the place for this strategy right now IMHO

maybe not flipping....but for a buy low, reno and revalue...most definately.

Once you reval...use the funds to flip in a city!

There are a few buyers agents around the place, usually one can put you in touch with others across Australia in the area you're interested in.

Flipping in a stagnant market can be hard work, but I'm sure you're all over the number crunching and plan B's :).

I'm a buyers agent down in Canberra, but also have a NSW licence as there are quite a few satellite towns over the border.

www.capitalbuyersagency.com.au, if you ever find yourself looking at towns down this way.

Best of luck with it Techie!

Thanks for all the replies and wishes.

Ok I guess flipping regionally would be difficult. Happy to reval and draw equity.

Am strongly looking towards subdividing and plopping a modular built house on the new block of land in a regional town where house prices are not low. Since selling might be a pain, would it be better to get a duplex built and enjoy the returns?

The ability to get a good valuation and draw is what I'd need to do a few times to build up my equity. Not sure how well Duplexes value compares to stand alone houses?

Thanks for all the replies and wishes.

Ok I guess flipping regionally would be difficult. Happy to reval and draw equity.

Am strongly looking towards subdividing and plopping a modular built house on the new block of land in a regional town where house prices are not low. Since selling might be a pain, would it be better to get a duplex built and enjoy the returns?

The ability to get a good valuation and draw is what I'd need to do a few times to build up my equity. Not sure how well Duplexes value compares to stand alone houses?

Flipping into the right market can work, with reval and hold a good 2nd exit plan for the profit if the sale doesn't work how you wanted.

Duplex vs house = it depends. Location and comparable will have a lot to do with it.

I sent you a pm too.

Back