Reccomend Me a Real Estate Agent in Newcastle

Looking to sell an investment property in the Newcastle NSW region. Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations or agents to avoid in the area.

Which suburb please? (as the recommendation will vary depending on location).

Suburb is Wallsend.
I've heard good things about Love Realty but that was more from a property management point of view rather than selling.

Just after someone that will give a fair indication on price and be professional and proactive in the sale without being pushy to both myself and potential buyers. Not interested in someone who will overvalue the property just to get the business and then have it sit on the market for ages.

Thanks.

For Wallsend, according to our data, the top 5 agencies by volume are:
1. Love Realty Newcastle / Lake Macq
2. Love Realty Speers Point
3. Global Realty Partners
4. Ray White Newcastle / Lake Macq
5. PRD Newcastle / Lake Macq

We have a difficult time paying a low price from all the above - so they should be good from a vendor's perspective.

Do some interviews and see who you like best.

Do a search on realestate.com.au for your area and see who has the most listed properties and find who has the best pics and listings.

I did a few inspections for newcastle IP's through Love and they were useless. Had to chase and chase to get info re subdiv approvals they said they had, agent was late and so tenants wouldnt allow access after the agreed time, left msgs for agent no reply.

I haven't bought or sold through any of them, but I've been kind of looking for a while, so my 2 cents worth

PRD - I've come to the conclusion I don't want to buy through them but will quite possibly sell using them, they seem to consistently get good results. Though there's a young guy who's extremely condescending & wouldn't get my business.

Love don't advertise the address & often list properties without photos & with a very short description, all of which I find really annoying as a buyer. I'm sure you can specify otherwise but that seems to be their default.

No specific experience with the others & I've not been looking around Wallsend so can't make other recommendations.

Back