Buying in Frankston North

And you are a real toss .... it shows too...

the aim of property developers is to buy undervalued properties and reap the benefits when the avg. joe gets an eye after its been in the media.

27% growth in 1 1/2 yr is fine with me .. if that makes me a frankston north person so be it :)

I'm new to this forum and to investment.
Is Frankston North a good place to invest? How long do you think it will take this area to change?
I've got about $220k to buy, where else in Melbourne can I buy a House around this price on a 600sqm + block?
Close to train etc

well its not as bad as you thought ladi-da.... thats what all people outside of frankston thinks ... ohhh i dont want to live in frankston north because 10-15 yrs ago it was a bit rough.... but so was richmond back in the days... no one wanted to live there and now most people cant afford to live there .... c****

thats how you build wealth by doing the reverse of what the mainstream is doing ... like p2p in 1997-2000 was ok ... but when it became mainstream it sucked and napster had to close... because it became too public....

same with frankston .. more and more people finds out ohhh yeah i would like to buy in toorak ..but i am a wageslave earning 600$/week in a crappy job. so @#&@&^ you can not afford to buy in toorak...

thats my point ... dont talk bad about frankston north because it had a bad rep...all the WA' people that bought houses 2005-06 are rolling in money now.... dont you wish you would have caught that boat? well 20/20 is easy... just like knowing the lottery numbers on a monday when it was drawn on sunday.... and frankston north is my lottery ticket :)

soo any @&*@*& and their dog can say bad things about frankston north but i enjoy living here ... so stfu!

Yay! Picked up a ripper of a place in Bursaria Ave today. Close to The Seaford Hotel end of the bronx.... 710sqm!!! Stoked

.... but so was richmond back in the days... no one wanted to live there and now most people cant afford to live there .... c****

same with frankston .. more and more people finds out ohhh yeah i would like to buy in toorak ..but i am a wageslave earning 600$/week in a crappy job. so @#&@&^ you can not afford to buy in toorak...

soo any @&*@*& and their dog can say bad things about frankston north but i enjoy living here ... so stfu!

So are you part of the problem or the solution?

the sollution! ... since i gave him my view on frankston north ... and then he bought a property here ... that must be called the sollution? :)

obviously if he had 10% of 300k = 30k .. thats not even enough to buy a letterbox in toorak.
(frankston might have a bad rep in some peoples mind .. but its so cheap here compared to other places.. that people just have to buy here!)

hehe, look back through the thread and you will see I wasn't bagging Franga North it was Righteous & Aussie Battler
I'm stoked with the North end of Franga North, i've noticed the Houses are well kept and a bit of work is going on!

Back