Cairns is heating up fast

Now establishing where we are on the Cairns market can we change the name of this thread to "Cairns market slightly improving is some areas"?

"While some elements of Cairns are moving into the rising market phase, the overall market is still judged to be in the recovery process."

Hardly a comment that justifies the notion that the 'Cairns market is heating up fast.'

It's exactly what Jenko said.

The thread refers to the rate of change, not overall position, and depends on what you are basing your interpretation on. I tend to refer to number of people searching and attending open for inspections, number and value of offers submitted on a property, days on the market, stock on the market, and number of sales. My understanding is that these things precede price movements and are best observed when you are actually in the market.

Cheers

Jen

It's like arguing with a Butcher that meat is bad for you.
You won't win. Ever. Even if your right.

Sure, but why would anyone debate something unless they had something substantial to back them up?:confused:

Personally, i wouldn't enter a debate with an accountant about the best way to increase my tax return. I would rather compare the views of experts in the field.

Cheers

Jen

Sure, but why would anyone debate something unless they had something substantial to back them up?:confused:

Personally, i wouldn't enter a debate with an accountant about the best way to increase my tax return. I would rather compare the views of experts in the field.

Cheers

Jen

I guess the proof is in all success stories people are posting about their huge capital gains or great returns on their low insurance, low maintenance, low strata, zero vacency north qld investments.

Anyone can post large amounts of links to articles. I could post links saying Elvis is still alive. Doesn't make it true.

I think the majority of users here can see when their being pushed towards a smoke cloud.

Maybe a letterbox drop would be more beneficial/less resistive.

You know what's most satisfying? When the report that the spruiker posts backs up everything I've been saying in this thread.

I guess the proof is in all success stories people are posting about their huge capital gains or great returns on their low insurance, low maintenance, low strata, zero vacency north qld investments.

Anyone can post large amounts of links to articles. I could post links saying Elvis is still alive. Doesn't make it true.

I think the majority of users here can see when their being pushed towards a smoke cloud.

Maybe a letterbox drop would be more beneficial/less resistive.

Sorry, but this just doesn't make sense. Are you comparing lead indicators with lag indicators?:confused:
Cheers

Jen

Sorry, but this just doesn't make sense. Are you comparing lead indicators with lag indicators?:confused:
Cheers

Jen

I wouldn't call what I posted lag indicators. They are indicators of a fast moving market. Your idea of lead indicators is what I call speculation. And based on personal friends experiences/valuations/outgoings/income with cairns investments I think your leading people up the creek.

But that's just my opinion...not going to debate it all night unless I can put billable hours to it.

Cheers james

"Your idea of lead indicators is what I call speculation"

Thanks for your opinion. Sorry to disagree, but I wouldn't give your opinion more weight than actual market movements.

Again, we are yet to see any actual evidence to suggest otherwise.

Cheers

Jen

Funnily enough my opinion all through this thread has been supported by the Herron Todd report posted by JenJen. Repeat, my opinion is supported by this report.

The bottom line is that the Cairns property market is not heating up fast, there are positive signs but also issues holding the market back such as employment issues, a high dollar, high insurance costs, high welfare dependancy etc which do not have the impact on bigger more diverse markets.

And if you say one more time 'support your opinion' I will not only go rank but I will gladly deliver ABS reports, Herron Todd reports, BisShrapnel reports, API reports and every other report I can. And if any of them indicate something different to what I'm saying then I will gladly leave these forums and never return.

JenJen, despite your very misleading headline which most people can see right through, I'm afraid to say you have done nothing but cause a big disservice to your business.

Funnily enough my opinion all through this thread has been supported by the Herron Todd report posted by JenJen. Repeat, my opinion is supported by this report.

The bottom line is that the Cairns property market is not heating up fast, there are positive signs but also issues holding the market back such as employment issues, a high dollar, high insurance costs, high welfare dependancy etc which do not have the impact on bigger more diverse markets.

And if you say one more time 'support your opinion' I will not only go rank but I will gladly deliver ABS reports, Herron Todd reports, BisShrapnel reports, API reports and every other report I can. And if any of them indicate something different to what I'm saying then I will gladly leave these forums and never return.

JenJen, despite your very misleading headline which most people can see right through, I'm afraid to say you have done nothing but cause a big disservice to your business.

Doozer, that's pretty extreme! I take it you prefer to launch a personal attack than 'go rank' and 'deliver'? :eek:

Yep, Doozer is on the money here.

PR & Sales fail.

So Doozer is an economist and you're in PR and Sales? Only a guess, as both profiles are anonymous. Apologies for not making the grade. I'm always happy to consult with experts in their relevant area, though.

Back