Calamvale

Hi all, thinking of buying a new townhouse in Calamvale. Priced at 340K, anticipated rent 350, yeild 5.2%.Anyone heard of the suburb? Good, bad, decent? What do you guys think. Also only 29 units in complex.:confused:

Calamvale in Brisbane?

Not my area - just know its reasonably far from the CBD in Brisbane terms and doesnt have much a reputation for anything (which is good - means its doesnt have a bad reputation).

I assume it has at least 2 bedrooms?

Last edited:
Its a well located suburb 17kms from the city, situated just off the Pacific, Gateway & Logan motorways, giving it easy access to Brisbane City, Airports & Sunshine Coast to the north, the Gold Coast to the south & Ipswich to the West.

Its a middle class area consisting predominately of modern brick & tile homes. Good shopping centres, transport, schools, medical & recreational facilities in the area & close by.

I have a nice 3 bedder townhouse in Calamvale that has just over double in value in the last 5 years I have held it.

Further information on the area for your due diligence can be found here & here.

Hope this helps.

Back