Can you recommend alternate to 'strategicwealth' - Taxation and Accounting, Sydney

After searching old post of this forum. I have found everyone recommends Nick (strategicwealth .com.au)

There fees is on higher side for me, Are there any good alternate to 'strategicwealth' with respective to price, service, knowledge and flexibility for trust setup, accounting, and taxation of IP.

or you recommend don't look for an alternate, go with 'strategicwealth'

or you recommend get initial consultancy and setup trust with 'strategicwealth' and then do taxation by someone else.

After searching old post of this forum. I have found everyone recommends Nick (strategicwealth .com.au)

There fees is on higher side for me, Are there any good alternate to 'strategicwealth' with respective to price, service, knowledge and flexibility for trust setup, accounting, and taxation of IP.

or you recommend get initial consultancy and setup trust with 'strategicwealth' and then do taxation by someone else.

Given the ways that Nick and his team may well save you money, it could be false economy to shop around for an accountant purely on price. He's also a financial planner and is qualified (unlike many accountants) to provide you with independent advice here. I've used him for many years (as have several members on here) and been very happy. Best of luck.

I too use Nick, have for a number of years now.

However I do have a number of accountants that I deal with due to the nature of my work.

I am due to meet with one next week, once I have "checked" them out I will then be in a better position to either recommend them or not.

Ditto with regards to use of Nick's Services being ok value for money.

Fair q to ask.

I have always found you dont get what you dont pay for.

last time I looked I didnt see Nick driving a Maserati :)

U may find a comparable service at a lower price, but I know for a fact you will find some sad service at much higher price too.

ta
rolf

Hi PI

I feel it is because

1. The level of GUTS required to go to the what the clients wants and try and make it work is rare. Most bean counters stick with conventional advice, because its "safe". These types are suitable for some people. but not the go getters here.

2. Not many accountants can communicate in an effective way. By that I mean translate the legals and serendipities of a structure or an idea, many accountants simply cant. Their technical knowledge may be brilliant, but they cant translate that knowledge to non accountant people.

Im sure there are other reasons, but they are the 2 most common I reckon

ta
rolf

ok. But it is not good for consumer/clients by not having options :mad: It is like Q antas monopoly. I see there is plenty of market for another competitive accountant.

Hope to have competitive account in few year's which will at least help others.

ok. But it is not good for consumer/clients by not having options :mad: It is like
Qantas monopoly. I see there is plenty of market for another competitive accountant.
Hope to have competitive account in few year's which will at least help others.

I have to agree SW are good but you've heard it so many times so here is another option.

My accountant, is at Beverley Hills and offers a similar service to SW but at a considerably lower price. Many of his customers are from other areas and travel across Sydney to go and see him (this should tell you something about his expertise and pricing).

http://www.valsamisandassociates.com.au/contact.htm
Its a smaller practice so you'll get personal service from a very experienced tax accountant who has an eye for detail.
He can also help you setup and manage your SMSF.

Tell him you've got his details from Bill at the Somersoft forum and he'll look after you.

Cheers

Back