Canberra get together- Saturday 16 March

I'd like to have an informal get together, Saturday 16 March, 2PM, at the Ainslie Football Club

There's no agenda, just a way for Canberra people to meet up and to get to know each other.

If anybody coming needs to be signed in, send me a PM and I'll send my phone number.

I reckon I might try to get there, its about time I caught up with the SS Canberra people.:)

+1

Would love to meet SS Canberra people. Have been inactive in these get together's for a long time.

Geoff can you please pm your no. as I need to be signed in.

Thanks

Cheers,
Oracle.

Oh booger.
That was really good today. Thanks to those who came- Savannah100, Eternit, Oracle and a new person to property investing.

I'm finding it really helpful to discuss investing with othe people who are travelling a similar path, with a range of IP experience from none to many properties.

Thanks for coming, looking forward to next time.

G'day guys,

I know I'm a bit late for this get together :)
But I'm just here to introduce myself and say hello to my fellow Somersoft Canberrans! As you can see, I'm a newbie to this site. I was researching property related articles a few days ago and chanced upon Somersoft. I have been reading some of the threads (mostly Canberra related) and would like to be part of your next meeting.

Thank you.

G'day guys,

I know I'm a bit late for this get together :)
But I'm just here to introduce myself and say hello to my fellow Somersoft Canberrans! As you can see, I'm a newbie to this site. I was researching property related articles a few days ago and chanced upon Somersoft. I have been reading some of the threads (mostly Canberra related) and would like to be part of your next meeting.

Thank you.

Welcome Jai :)

Back