Canberra get together- Saturday 5 Jan

I'm wondering if any of the Canberra people are interested in a get together.

The last time we tried this, it was cancelled due to lack of interest- but one person still showed up. I'd be hoping for more interest this time.

How about Saturday or Sunday next week? 5th or 6th of January. I'm thinking perhaps inner north- say Ainslie Football Club, around 2PM.

I usually am preparing Mexican food on Saturdays for the stall on Sundays, but the markets reopen the following week.

Sounds great, I'm in.

I'm sure my hubby will come too - he hates to think he is missing out on something.

Either day is fine with me.

Hi Geoff

Thanks for organising.

I'm not around this Saturday but keen on the next.

I hope the aircon's set on high wherever you meet - it's supposed to get to 38 on Saturday :cool:

Cheers

Jamie

So it's on tomorrow. It's not looking like a very big turnout- sorry. It would be great to see anybody who can turn up. I'm hoping to have a little more time this year to organise a few.

I'm ok for tomorrow - however if you prefer to postpone to next week I'm fine with that too. (I obviously have a very busy social life :rolleyes: )

I don't want to postpone. The last time I did that, somebody didn't get the message and showed up.

Besides it's going to be too hot to be doing my usual yard cleaning work.

It was a good meeting. Good to meet Francesco, Luckyone and partner, and Nemo30 and partner.

Luckyone and Nemo30, with their partners, had known each other in a different context without realising they were Somersoft members.

I'll be looking at doing something similar in February.

Thanks Geoff for arranging the meeting. It is mutually encouraging to know what we can do with IPs in our different walks of life. :)

Back