Canberra get together- Sunday 5 May

Hi

I'd like to have an informal get together, this Sunday, 5 May, 3PM, at the Ainslie Football Club.

We had a small but valuable get together in March, at the same venue.

That meeting was on a Saturday, which appears not to be good for some- but Sundays can be difficult for me because of the markets. That's why I'm suggesting 3PM- I will be able to get away after the lunchtime peak.

If you are planning on attending and need somebody to sign you in, send me a PM and I will PM my mobile number.

We only had one other couple make it to this meeting. As good as it was to talk with this couple, it would appear that either the meeting time is inconvenient, the venue is inconvenient, or that people aren't that interested.

Feedback had been that a Sunday afternoon was more convenient for people. With our market stall it wasn't especially convenient for me.

We only had one other couple make it to this meeting. As good as it was to talk with this couple, it would appear that either the meeting time is inconvenient, the venue is inconvenient, or that people aren't that interested.

Feedback had been that a Sunday afternoon was more convenient for people. With our market stall it wasn't especially convenient for me.

I will make it if it is a weekday evening. Weekends are strictly for relaxation with the family. Thanks for organizing it though.

Back