Capital Growth Superstars - Free $99 Hotspotting.com.au Report

Free 'Free Capital Growth Superstars Report'. Normally $99.

https://hotspotting.com.au/reports/capital-growth-superstars/

Click BUY NOW button. Enter Coupon Code: ryderselect
Checkout -> Sign-in or create an account
Then visit the dashboard to see purchased reports & download.

Just remember "past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results".

In a capital where prices have been stagnant for half a decade I'm looking at this for suburbs that may play catchup (so more interested in those which have underperformed than outperformed).

I have properties in the lists of capital growth superstars for Sydney and Darwin.

It concerns me that the report is showing historical capital growth. Like driving a car relying on the view from your rear vision mirror.

I think some of the slow growth suburbs (and capital cities) will play catchup.

Also some of the capital growth superstar suburbs (newly developed master planned suburbs) show good capital growth because the developer stages their new house releases with less expensive smaller houses in stage 1, then a few years later stage 2 more expensive medium size houses then finally stag 3 very expensive larger houses. Gives the statistical effect of capital growth in the suburb's median house values.

Nice to have for a free report, but why would you pay money for it?
Maybe I'm missing something, but how is predicting the past useful?

Free 'Free Capital Growth Superstars Report'. Normally $99.

https://hotspotting.com.au/reports/capital-growth-superstars/

Click BUY NOW button. Enter Coupon Code: ryderselect
Checkout -> Sign-in or create an account
Then visit the dashboard to see purchased reports & download.

Just remember "past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results".

In a capital where prices have been stagnant for half a decade I'm looking at this for suburbs that may play catchup (so more interested in those which have underperformed than outperformed).

Thanks HOBO,

Will try it out!

Back