Catching the contrarian wave: The wave to success

Peter 147 said:
I personally use a more simple measure measurement of wealth than GDP and that is consumerable.

When some one salys to me they are richor poor the car they drive or lease is usually a good measure to the truth.

I would be more interested in carsales, mobile phone sales, holidays etc..taken in China over the last two years.

Peter 147
Certainly two of the industries that see China as the Promised Land are the mobile phone companies and the car companies. Sales and production of both are booming (again, in the richer eastern provinces - a lot of the western areas wouldn't recognise a telephone if they saw one).

Giday Quiggles

Having read your storey in API I would have to respect your global viewpoint as better than most.

Do you ever make it to Sydney to meet and talk about investing in the USA.

Peter 147

quiggles said:
I wouldn't trust Chinese statistics as far as I could throw Tianenmin Square.
Hey Quiggles!!

I wouldn't trust Chinese stats as far as I could throw ANYTHING in Tianannmen Square either...but then again, it's a really, really big square. ;);)

Jireh

Peter 147 said:
Giday Quiggles

Having read your storey in API I would have to respect your global viewpoint as better than most.

Do you ever make it to Sydney to meet and talk about investing in the USA.

Peter 147
I rarely do, but that's coz I'm lazy.

I could arrange something with SIG or SSG after my next world tour of Buffalo (say in June or July), but only if people were interested. I'm not selling anything (not yet, anyway :) ).

And I can talk under wet cement. :D

quintets said:
Hey Quiggles!!

I wouldn't trust Chinese stats as far as I could throw ANYTHING in Tianannmen Square either...but then again, it's a really, really big square. ;);)

Jireh
I was talking about the whole square. As for an ealier comment of yours, have you ever tried shredded chilli in dark chocolate? That's really wicked.

quiggles said:
I was talking about the whole square. As for an ealier comment of yours, have you ever tried shredded chilli in dark chocolate? That's really wicked.
A Mexican favourite. One of their national dishes (mole- pronounced mollay- poblano) has a sauce made of chile, chocolate, and pumpkin seeds (amongst other things).

My favourte Mexican confection is tamarind with chile and salt.

Back