CBA announces 0.30% rise

Just been informed that the cBA will be raisng all it's rates by 0.30%. I guess ANZ may have copped a lot of flack for it's 0.20% rise which was over and above the other majors. Looks like the others may catch up very quickly as suspected.
The next couple of days will be interesting.

You're kidding aren't you??....that is an additional 5 basis points!

I know the CBA did only 10 basis points as opposed to St George and ANZ on 20. They are now catching up...if the others continue with additional claw back....I don't think the RBA has to do a lot to cool the market.

9% standard variable rates here we come....here we come. The only silver lining is that maybe this rate increase will be short and sharp and head down as quick as it came!

I will be watching whether the bank fixed rates move also....this going to the sign to tell if rates will keep going up!:D

The next couple of days will be interesting.
You only have to look at the shareprice this morning of CBA,it's still trading in the low-very low $49.00 levels that's down from the $60.00 a short time ago,and i'm still unsure how far it will still fall:rolleyes:..willair..

Anyone know what sort of discounts are the CBA offering for loans of just over $1M?
They gave me 0.8% off, so my new variable rate will be 8.17%.

Anyone know what sort of discounts are the CBA offering for loans of just over $1M?
They gave me 0.8% off, so my new variable rate will be 8.17%.

I have 0.85% off on total borrowings of ........

..........$290,000 :D

Loan approved in about Sept 07. A friend of mine was about 0.9-0.95 off for a loan a bit under $1M. I'd imagine 1% off for $1M in lend?

I have 0.85% off on total borrowings of ........

..........$290,000 :D

Loan approved in about Sept 07. A friend of mine was about 0.9-0.95 off for a loan a bit under $1M. I'd imagine 1% off for $1M in lend?

Dis
can you get me your guy so I can get that for myself (seriously)
Thanks

Ummmm Pls pass it on :)

Your contact may end up with a fair bit I'd say. Might even give you some additional leverage when you approac him next time.

Back