CBA Cuts fixed rates by up to 0.6%!

Those rates are not much better than my variable with CBA. Why would I fix when rates are obviously heading (just starting) down...?

I will enjoy lower vari rates when they come, meanwhile I'm enjoying the current rate just fine thanks.!

Variable Rate CBA

Those rates are not much better than my variable with CBA. Why would I fix when rates are obviously heading (just starting) down...?

I will enjoy lower vari rates when they come, meanwhile I'm enjoying the current rate just fine thanks.!

Hiya

Care to share you variable rate with CBA (after discount)?

thanks

My variable rate with CBA is around 7.2%. Should I request this rate to be lowered considering the fixed rates have been lowered. And if so how do i do it?

My variable rate with CBA is around 7.2%. Should I request this rate to be lowered considering the fixed rates have been lowered. And if so how do i do it?

I can tel you know if you give your branch manger a call he/she will cut that rate to 7.00- 7.05% no questions ask...

If he/she don't speak to another branch manger or broker.

Regards
Michael

I can tel you know if you give your branch manger a call he/she will cut that rate to 7.00- 7.05% no questions ask...

If he/she don't speak to another branch manger or broker.

Regards
Michael

It may be a stupid question. But lets say the closest commonwealth for me is Mount Druitt NSW, who is my commonwelath branch manager?

I think your BSB unlocks the clue to your branch. I know with ANZ i can put in the BSB and it locates the branch on a google map within anz.com - well atleast it use to. Look under contact us and see if CBA has similar functionality

Oh nuts! I fixed most of my mortgage loans at 6.94% on the 11th of last month. There was no fee to switch. If I'd have waited I could have fixed it even lower now. :(

I still remember the time when I locked in 5.99% fixed for 3 years when rates were very low a couple of years ago. *sigh* Those were the days!

Go in hard and ask. The worst they can say is no.

Pls ring the home loan number 132221 and ask to speak to the Retention Team and ask for a reduction in rate quoting NAB or other bank offering lower rate.

I am with CBA and currently on 6.87% (1% discount from the standard var rate).

They should get back to you within a day or two.

Just make a phone call and it might save you thousands.

Good luck

Anne

when asking for a change in your rate do you have to go through the same process as refinancing or getting a new loan as regard the paper work or do they just change it.

Back