change of property question?

Hi guys and girls,

I have a question in relation to an investment property that I own.

So I recently moved address and now need all investment property documents to be sent to my new postal address. However, I am just concerned I have forgotten something.

So far I have the following under control:
- body corporate
- water rates
- council rates
- rental management
- financial documents/ bank
- house insurance/ landlord insurance
- land tax

If you find that I am missing anything please let me know.
Thank You, appreciate your help!

Thanks, just want to be certain I am not forgetting anything so nothing bites me on the bum later down the track...

why not do a mail redirection for 12 months?
then when something new comes that you had forgoten, change the address to your new one.
costs like$45 per 6 months at the post shop.

cheers

Really!? That sounds perfect!! Been thinking in my head about what I have forgotten its driving me mad, thanks for your advice that will put my mind at ease :)

why not do a mail redirection for 12 months?
then when something new comes that you had forgoten, change the address to your new one.
costs like$45 per 6 months at the post shop.

cheers

Yep. That's what I did and everytime I got a letter that had been redirected (a big yellow sticker on it) I changed the address. That way you know if you've forgotten everything. It's been 9 months and I'm still getting the occasional one (but mainly it's advertising junk now).

Glad I did it as I thought I had done some (eg bank) and they just changed mine and not hubby's. I think it was $71 for 12 months.
It's easy to forget those once a year things. eg Super.

Electricity/Gas final bills
Telstra
Foxtel/Sky
Alarm monitoring
School
Subscriptions
Parole officer

:D - Don't want to forget the last.

One place I was renting a few years ago forgot to tell their dealer that they'd moved......probably because they owed him money. That resulted in some awkward confrontations with the police invited to the party.

Back