Changing photo realestate.com

Before I put a blast across a agents bow can anyone confirm that it is simple to change photos on this site to update add?
Don't have to cancel add or anything silly?
Requested twice they change some poor photos to ones I provided.

It's easy.

Most agents use a program that bulk uploads to all the websites using XML feeds.

It can take several hours for Realestate.com.au to implement the changes, and they have had major internal dramas in the last week (not changing ads) but assure us it is all fixed now.

Has the agent changed the photo on other websites? (their own, domain etc).

I wasn't happy with some of the photos that were up for our last sale. Photos were gone within a couple of hours of me speaking to the agent.

I am on a phone atm with fairly poor reception so not checked any other sites yet, will do tonight. But its been now 2 weeks since sent them a couple new photos. Originals house was not quite finished ie exterior landscaping. Also contacted them last week about it. So if its not done by tonight I will not be impressed. 10 Aquila drive Australind WA. I think you will agree the add does not present it that well.

Yeah, those photos aren't the best.

Why are the curtains closed in every shot? I think better angles and better natural light would make a world of difference to those images.

The grass/planting is easily forgiven but there's no reason the other shots can't be improved.

Back