character home renovations Melbourne

The agent told my builder they thought it would be passed in, they said there wasn't anything comparable in the area and they had no idea what it would go for. To go for 350K above what they thought, wow. Those agents will be very happy boys.

The agent told my builder they thought it would be passed in, they said there wasn't anything comparable in the area and they had no idea what it would go for. To go for 350K above what they thought, wow. Those agents will be very happy boys.

Someones telling porkies to you then.

That property was never getting passed in at that price. The condition honestly wasn't that bad, its solid brick, and needed a full refurb anyway, the missing kitchen is irrelevant..............

As for nothing comparable?

What the mirror image properties house to house down the whole street wasn't comparable enough?

Maybe they were telling porkies, they gave me a completely different story to my builder. Anyway ... good luck to the new owner. The missing kitchen was irrelevant, I would say it was a reno the owners couldn't complete due to finances so the bank sold it on them.

The peel st one is an awesome location. walk to the city. Trams to carlton and fitzroy.

A $200k reno and it would be a nice pad. You could fit an off st car bay in from the ROW.

Ticks lots of boxes.

As for comparable. look at the nearby terraces in parkerville. $$$$

Def no space for a car via ROW on Peel Street, had a builder look at it. Also, the loo is out the back in the storage area, you have to go outside to pee. Brrr.

Back