Chatswood Property For Sale

Hi,

I was sent this deal and so thought I might pass it on. If anyone is interested please pm me and I will pass on details. I don't get anything for this (except another post next to my name). This is all the info I have as I didn't enquire any further.

The property is on Pacific Hwy Chatswood (more towards Artarmon but still easy access to Chatswood if needed). This is not a huge high rise, more a nice cross between city and suburban living.
Anyone can go and see the display unit that is open on Saturdays between 12-1pm and Wednesday's between 3-4pm
This display unit has sold for 555k and is virtually the same as mine but mine has an extra balcony on the third floor looking over the back ( you wouldn't know you were on the highway it is so quiet). One on my level has sold for 565k. They are good quality units, builders are "Southern Cross". All sale prices are listed at the display unit.
I have a put and call option on it and have about 2-4 weeks to on sell it before incurring stamp duty and settling costs. I have finance in place to settle and could easily market around the mid 500's if I complete.
I am happy to sell at my lowest price which I can do at 515k. I have advertised it elsewhere for 532k.

Back