cheap isolated land

Does anyone know of any places in Australia for sale under 40k hopefully over 20 acres.
I'm not worried if its in the bush.
Just isolated for privacy.
It doesn't need power or water as it will be a holiday retreat for myself.

I'm not worried about the state as long as it can hold a few animals so not just a dirt block.
As in isolated I wouldn't mind if I was hours from anyone.

Not sure if you are considering South Australia, but this area HERE just out of Waikerie is great.

Your less than 2 hours drive from Adelaide's CBD, 30 minutes to the Barossa Valley, less than 5 minutes to put your boat in the Murray River and your only 10 minutes from Waikerie. Which has all the facilities you need including free wifi to the town.

You get water delivery rights and fertile soil.

This area is also good as you get really good mobile phone communication and 3G. These allotments also have building rights for one dwelling, should you ever wish to build on it in the future.

You can also be quite isolated as majority of the acreages are covered with fruit trees or vineyards.

My brother purchased a block at Tara and every now and then we visit,we like to camp there,very peaceful and my son likes to take the grand kids out there often to ride the motorbikes.

It has a good working hospital ,shops and all the mod cons and is an ideal drive from Brisbane,

My brother and his wife works at chinchilla so even work is available if your so inclined.

Would I buy there?,maybe not but I have looked and considered a bush block for recreation purposes.

I believe some builders will now build there also but I wouldnt have a rental there as there are a lot of ferals running around.

Back