Cheap Properties

It's interesting to read some of the cheap property blurbs in the media

i.e.

Australia’s cheapest areas to buy (median house price)

CUNNAMULLA, QLD

$59,500

ROSEBERY, TAS

$70,500

BOURKE, NSW

$75,000

PINNAROO, SA

$80,000

MINYIP, VIC

$82,500

BIRCHIP, VIC

$88,500

WYCHEPROOF, VIC

$90,000

QUILPIE, QLD

$97,000

Source: RP Data

Then you have Perth...

The 10 Perth suburbs with median house prices under $300,000: REIWA

There are 10 Perth suburbs with median house prices below $300,000 according to Real Estate Institute of Western Australia statistics. Medina had the cheapest houses, $32,500 cheaper than the median in the second-cheapest suburb, Parmelia.

Suburb + Median House Price (December 2011)

Medina $232,500

Parmelia $265,000

Hillman $269,500

Brookdale $270,000

Calista $270,000

Armadale $275,000

Camillo $280,000

Orelia $280,000

Cooloongup $285,000

Leda $290,000

Source: REIWA

I don't understand the comparison. Those in the first list are 'outback', or far regional towns. (Although I'm not familiar with Rosebery TAS) How is comparing them with Perth suburbs ("suburbs" as per the post) meaningful?

Not sure I get the point, sorry.

PS. Just looked up Rosebery and it looks pretty remote for Tassie.

I don't understand the comparison. Those in the first list are 'outback', or far regional towns. (Although I'm not familiar with Rosebery TAS) How is comparing them with Perth suburbs ("suburbs" as per the post) meaningful?

Not sure I get the point, sorry.

PS. Just looked up Rosebery and it looks pretty remote for Tassie.

Sorry WC

Looking back over it I agree, I should have put in WA areas like Kambalda West, Norseman, Brookton

I should also have made a comparison against areas such as those in Western Sydney in comparison to whats available in Perth & Surrounds

Sorry WC

Looking back over it I agree, I should have put in WA areas like Kambalda West, Norseman, Brookton

I should also have made a comparison against areas such as those in Western Sydney in comparison to whats available in Perth & Surrounds

No need to apologise! :)

Back