Check out Fargo on SBS

Heads up
New TV series on SBS, Fargo its based on the movie. Ive watch the first episode and it really good. Its got Billy Bob Thorton as the main character,
You can watch still on SBS online there is episode 1 and 2 up so far.

After Breaking Bad nothing seems to do it for me.
I will most definitely check this one out, I also like BB Thorton, thanks

Reporting back on Fargo

What a great show. BillyB plays evil very well..... lovin' it and recommend you get into it.

For those suffering from withdrawals from "Breaking Bad".....just started watching this series "The Following", all about a serial killer, a little Hollywood, but nonetheless entertaining and addictive.

eyes
I started watching this and great actors but I found it too slow, my daughter loved it.

If you decide to watch "the followed" make sure you are not alone, scare the pants off you

I watched about 8 hrs of 'the following ' on a flight return from Europe Bc there wasn't much else to watch....too much slicing of people, very gruesome......but yes I kept watching.

eyes
I started watching this and great actors but I found it too slow, my daughter loved it.

If you decide to watch "the followed" make sure you are not alone, scare the pants off you

It starts off very slow but the pace picks up quite a lot. The speed is intention.

Very much enjoyed it - except for the final episode, found that lack lustre.

Back